Blubonic Industries 35% Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, NOTHING ADDED. Manufactured under the strictest conditions and tested at 35.000% +/- .001% by a Stanford University chemist using computer-controlled titration. Contains 35% concentration by volume, the highest level permitted and recommended for handling, with great care. Containers are peristaltic-filled, hermetically vacuum-sealed, 'Safe-gard' tamper-evident, food-grade approved, and compatible with food-grade hydrogen peroxide.
What is Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?
Composed of only WATER and OXYGEN, Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is the most effective oxidizer known to science. Food-grade refers to the standard of handling and quality set by the Food Chemical Codex.
Purity: Blubonic adheres to the most exacting standards of the Food Chemical Codex (FCC), providing true, stabilizer-free food-grade hydrogen peroxide. We manufacture and package in a registered and inspected facility. All USA-made components and great attention to detail ensure the highest degree of purity.
*Stabilizers are used in the manufacturing of commercially available food-grade hydrogen peroxide because the FDA does not intend it for ingestion. For this reason, claims by third-party bottlers and chemical resellers of no 'added' stabilizers bring serious question. We are a food-grade hydrogen peroxide manufacturer, enabling us to manufacture in-house, completely free of stabilizers, providing unmatched purity and freshness.
Shelf Life/ Storage: Airtight seal should be removed within 30 days of receipt as pressure will build, causing the container to expand; (if this occurs piercing the seal will return the container to normal).
Refrigeration or freezer storage is preferred but not required. Decomposition occurs at a significantly prolonged rate. Left unrefrigerated for one year, it should reduce to approximately 32% based on its degradation rate. Because it's composed of only water and oxygen, it decomposes into water, so over time, while the concentration level slowly reduces, the efficacy remains intact. Containers are hermetically vacuum-sealed and sent within five days of manufacturing to ensure exceptional freshness.
Containment: The packaging of hydrogen peroxide is essential to ensure that it retains its chemical properties. The construction material recommended for the storage of hydrogen peroxide in concentrations up to 50% is high-density polyethylene. Glass may be used to store small volumes with a dropper for convenience; however, glass can have small amounts of alkali metal ions dissolved in it. When hydrogen peroxide is exposed to trace amounts of metal or metal ions, it decomposes, turning back into water. This effect would be negligible on short-term storage in small volumes like a 1 oz dropper bottle. For primary containment, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) provides the most stable surface; this is the type of container we use.
Usage: Food-grade hydrogen peroxide is a natural compound used for many different purposes, not marketed for ingestion or any specific application, so we don't provide usage expertise or application-specific info. We include basic handling, precautionary, and dilution information.
Dilution: When diluting for short or long-term storage, always use distilled water. All other water types contain trace elements and minerals that react with and degrade hydrogen peroxide.
Safety: Causes skin and eye burns undiluted. Use gloves when handling to avoid contact. Keep out of reach of children.
Best deal on the best quality!
Legal Disclaimer: Food-grade hydrogen peroxide is a natural compound used for many different purposes, not marketed for ingestion or any specific application. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
*This item is considered hazmat, and hazmat processing is electronically automated upon order submission, so modifications (i.e., address, qty, item) and/or cancellations are not possible once the order is placed. When ordering, please be sure the shipping address is correct, and the item size and quantity are correct. Currently, due to international shipping restrictions, we can only ship within the United States.
35% Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, Stabilizer-Free, Pure Oxygen & Water H2O2
About the product
- 💧 35% FOOD-GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, NOTHING ADDED
- 🌎 UNCOMPROMISING PURITY, FAIR MARKET PRICE: The fact is, commercially available food-grade peroxide is manufactured with stabilizers. While others repackage commercially available food-grade peroxide, we're a food-grade hydrogen peroxide manufacturer, ensuring a true stabilizer-free product with unmatched purity, strength, and freshness
- 💥 IT WORKS! Considered the most effective oxidizer known to science, diluted it's the ultimate sanitizer and cleaner for HOME: counters, cutting boards, sponges, stains, kitchen, bathroom, laundry, baby gear, pets, plants, fruits, veggies, sprouts, seeds, meat, fish; YOU: oral hygiene, mouth rinse, teeth whitening, toothbrush, ears, throat, feet, skin, bumps, warts, rashes, itching, acne, breathing diffusers, bath; FIRST-AID: cuts, scrapes, burns...
- 🌿 A HOMEGROWN BRAND: Since 1999, family-owned and operated, Blubonic Industries is proud to be the food-grade hydrogen peroxide brand of choice in professional, alternative medicine, and homeopathic communities
- ✔️ MADE IN THE USA: Santa Monica, CA